Due to funding cuts, this MasterClass was rescheduled from 6 & 7 June to 28 & 29 November 2019.
Practical dementia diagnosis and care
This residential MasterClass is for secondary care clinicians, including nurses, old age psychiatry consultants and registrars. The training course will cover topics including:
- Practical neuroimaging for dementia
- Less common forms of dementia
- Practical dementia assessment
- Primary care aspects
- The acute setting – including delirium assessment
- Psychiatric and behavioural disturbances
- Cognitive impairment
- Workshops around: driving and legal aspects, carer support, community support, OT assessment
Costs and accommodation:
The course will cost £475 + VAT £95 = £570, which includes all meeting materials, meals and one night of accommodation at the meeting venue on 28 November. Delegates are responsible for their own travel costs and accommodation the night prior to the course.
Please do not send any money – wait for your place to be confirmed once we have received your completed application form. → Terms & conditions
A pre course needs assessment will need to be completed to ensure the course is adapted for each individuals needs. This will be sent to you upon confirmation.